HOME | PHOTOGRAPHIC ESSAYS | TEDDY ROOSEVELT | RESOURCES
Santa Cruz City Municipal Wharf, built in 1914, is to the left with the older railroad wharf to the right. The sign on the lower left reads, "New Municipal Wharf Building Here. 1/2 Mile Long." Once the new wharf was constructed, the railroad lines were shifted to the Municpal Wharf. Date: 1914. Photo from the Santa Cruz Public Library collection. Click here for more historic photos of the Santa Cruz area.
Developed by Michael R. Meuser
Copyright © 2003 Craig Miller & Michael R. Meuser,
All Rights Reserved